Flagship Investments Limited, (ASX Code: FSI) is an investment company providing investors with access to an expertly crafted quality portfolio of Australian growth companies. The FSI investment portfolio is managed by EC Pohl & Co Pty Ltd (Australian Financial Services Licence no. 421704) and through a management service agreement, EC Pohl & Co provides its expertise in dictating the composition of FSI’s portfolio with FSI’s Board of Directors monitoring EC Pohl & Co’s performance and investment decisions.
The Company aims to maintain at least 90% of available funds in equity investments at all times with the balance in cash and equivalent. As a result, FSI is best suited to investors with a medium to long-term time horizon.
ASX Listed Investment Company
The Board of Directors' primary duty is to act in the best interest of its Shareholders. Directors shall at all times:
- Preserve the confidence of Shareholders.
- Adopt an irreproachable code of conduct towards Shareholders, fellow Board members, suppliers, staff and others with whom they have dealings.
- Not knowingly countenance any attempt to manipulate the market, nor to influence persons for such a purpose.
- Conduct their activities strictly in the Company’s interest; and
- Endeavour to maintain the highest standard of conduct and procedures in the management of the Company.
The reputation of FSI is of paramount importance and must be preserved at all times.